Saturday, February 23, 2008

who is your hero?

i have a severe profound hearing loss, so i guess it shouldn't surprise anyone when i say that my hero is helen kellerr.she lived an extraordinary life despiste being both blind and deaf in an age that was not disable-friendly.it was her determination that inspired me the most. she inspired me to find different ways to accomplish some of my goals,to see that my biggest obstical was how i percieved myself as a hard of hearing person in a hearing world. you are what you think you are and you can accomplish just about anything you set out to accomplish. within reason of course, we all have things we're not suited for.
who is your hero? leave me a coment and tell me who your hero is and why.

have you huged someone you love today? did you tell someone you love them?

No comments: