Sunday, February 17, 2008

got drugs?

i have a question, why does the FDA try to frighten people away from natural remedies and vitamines by using scary sound warnings about the hazzards to one's health, while allowing the pharmacutical companies to blast us with ads for their drugs that include such side effects as lymphoma, heppatitis,tuburculous and posible death?
in my opinon it's because natural remedies cannot be patented and so no one company can makes scads of moneyby manufacturing and marketing them to television audiances. my health insurance will not cover any type of alternative treatment for chronic pain even though they were extremly helpful to me in the past, even allowing me to continue work for several months longer. they will however provide me with pain medications with some very unacceptable side effects. because of my other health problems there are drugs that mess up my balance to the point that i fall more offten. but alternative tretments aint allowed!!!

ok my mini rant is finished, but it is something to ponder these last cold winter nights, sitting in front of the fireplace watching tv ads for killer drugs...
peace
dogsrbest

No comments: