Saturday, June 23, 2012

cupa tea

My Grampa made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' Gramma waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Grampa, and she watched him drink it up. > Then she said, (as only a gramma would know), "'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?" > IF YOU SEND THIS ON, YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER GRANDPARENT, AND MAYBE A FUTURE GRANDPARENT, SMILE. (via Dave Glinski)'>~A Cup of Tea ~ > One day my Gramma was out, and my Grampa was in charge of me. I was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of my favorite toys. Grampa was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Gramma came home. > My Grampa made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' Gramma waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Grampa, and she watched him drink it up. > Then she said, (as only a gramma would know), "'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?" > IF YOU SEND THIS ON, YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER GRANDPARENT, AND MAYBE A FUTURE GRANDPARENT, SMILE. (via Dave Glinski)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments: