Monday, August 15, 2011

what I did on my summer vacation by Radar O'Reilly

It's gonna rain I think that's what my person calls it when water drips from those things called clouds. I don't like rain cause me and Chirp and our person have ta stay inside,no walkies,no chasing bugs and flies. I like listening to Chirp sing the" Fly Song" with our person. Chirp sings with her cause it makes our person laugh and that's a good thing. I'm. Learning new stuff too. And I'm getting better at old stuff like" wait" . I asked Chirp about this thing called summer vacation. Chirp says summer is when it's warm and the heavy white cold rain goes away. And there's flowers. And vacation is when you go different places, I guess like picnics we go on. Or when Chirp goes shopping with our person. I hate being left home but Chirp says I have a lot more to learn before I can go places like that with our person. Ahh well someday I'll understand as much as Chirp. Untill then I'm just going to enjoy my days!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Lisa Lisa said...

Very cute! I think with a teacher as smart as Chirp and a loving owner Radar will be going shopping with you both very soon!

dogsrbest said...

Thanks Lisalisa!