Friday, July 31, 2009

hello, it's me

hello there, i've been awol for awhile. if i ever get my "new" computer on line i'll be here more often. i live in a tin can a.ka. mobile home on an ant hill, they've taken over my home, yard, storage shed, yuck! in a wind tunnel. but i love the summer. my flowers are blooming everywhere. my tomatoes are starting to turn red, well really still mostly green and "pink" the rose of sharon tree i planted last year died. i think it hapened in feb. when we had some very warm days followed by an ice storm.

well, till this time next time, have a wonderful weekend

©S.Voigt

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sorry for the random comment but I found your name on another blog where they were talking about helium. My heart went out to you because I suffer hearing loss to the extreme and feel so helpless. Any time there is any change in my eyesight, I panic because it's all I basically have left. I hope so much that you're doing better. I am very shy but might stop in again. Giving you a big hug in my heart and hoping you are much better. I may not understand all you're going through but I do understand some of it. Big hugs.

dogsrbest said...

hey rachel, thanks for stopping by my place. i'm kinda shy too. my vision is the same for now. thanks again for the hugs.